Are you looking for a supervisor?
Trained in the Person Centred Approach, I strongly believe in offering my supervisees the core conditions of empathy, honesty and respect to develop a professional working relationship where you feel safe to share all aspects of your work and professional development. Without judgment, we can openly and collaboratively explore the work that is going well, identify areas we think need developing then find ways to do this through further discussion, reading and training.
My main focus will be on your wellbeing and therapeutic relationships to ensure that you feel supported while providing good counselling practice to your clients which adheres to the BACP’s Ethical Framework.
What can I offer you as a supervisor?
- Qualified with a Level 5 Certificate in Counselling Supervision
- A respectful, collaborative supervisory relationship
- A background in education as a teacher and counselling tutor (Level 2 and 3 Counselling Skills and Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling)
- Counselling experience:
- working with young people (13 to 25)
- working with survivors of sexual and domestic violence
- in private practice
- £50 for 1 hour (students £40)
- £75 for 1½ hours (students £60)
If you are interested, please get in touch to arrange an initial, free consultation. This will give both of us the opportunity to look at the supervision working agreement, ask and answer any questions we have and to see if we will feel comfortable working together.
I look forward to hearing from you.